WARPAINT® is a 100% Natural Teeth Whitener
- brightens your smile
- promotes healthy gums
- detoxifies your mouth
- protects enamel
- freshens your breath
- reduces plaque
- great for sensitivity
- reduces inflammation and infections
- improves confidence as you flash your beautiful bright smile
It's black, it's messy, but after you're done you won't be able to wipe the smile off your face.
This grimy little powder will whiten and polish your teeth with activated coconut shell charcoal. Brace yourself, because it's pitch black and will make you look like a toothless pirate. Hot.
It'll strengthen your gums, remove toxins from your mouth, absorb heavy metals and remineralise with calcium clay, and the organic sweet orange peel helps remove those stubborn coffee stains.
As if that wasn't enough, we've thrown in organic peppermint to reduce infections and inflammation and a dash of organic lemon myrtle to arm you against bacteria and boost your immune system. Plus, it'll keep you smelling fresh and zesty!
What's in it?
Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal; Calcium Clay; Organic Sweet Orange Peel; Organic Peppermint; Organic Lemon Myrtle.
How it works:
WARPAINT® is an all natural product.
- We use Australian edible calcium clay that remineralises and strengthens teeth. It is rich in vital minerals that are very beneficial for our teeth and gums – like calcium and potassium. It is a very mild abrasive clay that gently scrubs and beautifully polishes the teeth. Calcium Clay has been used for decades as a treatment for numerous health conditions and acts as a detoxifying agent to help fight gum disease by strengthening the body's natural immunity. It works as an astringent by helping to remove tartar and cleans the gums.
- We use a non abrasive very fine activated coconut charcoal (the food safe type that is used in emergency situations in the Emergency Room for overdoses of medications, drugs and alcohol), it adsorbs materials, it is very porous and this allows the surface of the charcoal to attract and hold material and debris within the pores. Brushing with activated charcoal will help remove discoloration, stains (coffee, tobacco, tea, etc.) and debris and leave the surface area of the tooth clean and appearance will be whiter.
- We use organic sweet orange peel (does not contain citric acid), to remove stains and strengthen sensitive teeth.
- We use organic lemon myrtle found on rainforest trees indigenous to Queensland, Australia, (does not contain citric acid), a powerful microbial and anti-fungal agent that also contains calmative properties to soothe and relax.
- We use organic peppermint to reduce infections and inflammation. Plus, it'll keep you smelling fresh and zesty!